National Hospice Fundraising initiative 2017 - Stand a chance to win great prizesCharity
DONATE TOWARDS SOUTH AFRICAN HOSPICES
Dame Cicily Saunders started the Hospice movement in 1948 and the first one was St Luke€™s Hospice in London. In South Africa, HospiceWits opened in 1979. Palliative care is the holistic care of someone diagnosed with a terminal illness. It includes pain management and symptom control, psychological, emotional and spiritual counselling and is offered to any and all whether or not they are able to pay. Hospices rely strongly on donations to manage their cause.
You certainly saw our advert with Temba Bavuma on DSTV Channels, at one of the cricket tests, at ODIs or at your local shopping mall. Many Hospices throughout South Africa are also selling tickets and raising funds for themselves. Candystick enables Hospice Supporters who cannot get to a Hospice to buy a ticket.
Choose the number of chance and how much you want to donate - ten rand for a chance; R20 for 2; R50 for 5; R100 for 10; R200 for 20; R300 for 30; R500 for 50 chances and so on. Pay the amount by credit or Instant EFT and you have your chances at once!
A few days later you will receive your ticket number and request to nominate the Hospice of your choice. Keep that email in a safe place! With your tickets you stand a chance to win:
1. €˜Round the World plane tickets for two€™ sponsored by Candystick.co.za worth R 70,000!
2. Motswari Private Game Reserve, Greater Kruger Park: 2 night stay for 2 €“ Accommodation on a full board basis and daily game drives
3. MSC 3 Night Cruise for 2, 10th November 2017 (ONLY) Durban-Portuguese Island-Durban
4. The Bush House, Madikwe: 2 night stay for 2 €“ D/B/B and daily game drives
5. 185 Beach Road Apartment, Gordon€™s Bay: 4 nights stay for 4
6. Crystal Towers Hotel and Spa: 1 night stay for 2 €“ D/B/B
7. Any SA Protea Hotel: 1 night stay for 2
8. Groot Constantia: Wine tour and tasting for 2.
9. Pastis Brasserie, Constantia: Dinner for 2
10. Lake Clarens Guest House: 2 nights stay for 2 on weekend or 3 nights stay for 2 midweek €“ B/B
11. Bonwa Phala Game Lodge, Bela Bela: 2 nights stay for 2 €“ B/B (Compliments Celcius Hospitality)
12.Glenburn Lodge and Spa, Muldersdrift: 2 nights stay for 2 €“ B/B (Compliments Guvon Hotels and Spas)
13. The Fairway Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort: 2 nights stay for 2 €“ B/B (Compliments Guvon Hotels and Spas)
14. Menlyn Boutique Hotel, Pretoria: 1 night stay for 2 in the Presidential Suite plus a Spa Voucher for 2 which includes a full body massage €“ D/B/B
15. Sable Lodge, Greater Mabula Reserve, Bela Bela: 3 nights stay for 4 persons in self-catering accommodation.
The draw will be on the first of July at 11h00 at the V and A Waterfront, Cape Town. The winners will be contacted soon afterwardsand the results will be on Candystick and Faceback within an hour of the draw.
Should you have any question, please contact:
Chris Murcott: email: email@example.com , Mobile: + 27 (0)74 224 4967
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT TOWARDS SOUTH AFRICAN HOSPICES
Terms and conditions:
- The judges€™ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizewinners shall hereby indemnify Hospices participating from any damages or injuries sustained during the enjoyment of all prizes.
- Anyone may enter except the competition organizers and Hospice Boards involved.
- All prizewinners must arrange their own transport to the venues.
- No prize may be exchanged for cash.
- All prizewinners will be notified by telephone or e-mail within a week.
- NB -The first prizewinner may only choose to plan the €œAround the World for two€ from and to South Africa during the low season and must complete it by the end of 2017. Accommodation, meals and transfers not included - The second prizewinner may only book at Motswari Private Game Reserve according to availabilities. The prize includes accommodation, all meals and 2 game drives per day.