CodeBro Café 2.0 Bridging FinanaceCrowdfunding
CodeBro Café in the South of Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa is gearing up to re-open! The goal date was 02.02.2020, however, due to the new venue being vandalized numerous times over the 2019 festive season, repairs and renovations are required before we can take occupancy.
These expenses have drained the business account, and due to not trading and generating an active income, there is a need for further bridging finance to get the premises ready for business. Funds will be used to pay for the last few renovations to enable the business to successfully re-open.
- Rezoning (R150,000 - Edit: 13.02.2020)
- DFA Internet Line Relocation (R10,000)
- Liquor Licence (R20,000)
- Parking Bays
- Garden Maintenance
- Donate any amount to have your name permanently displayed on a wall in the Café as a thank you and community showcase for being "the reason why we are open for business".
- Donate R750 or more to receive a (one) free waffle a week for a year.
- Donate R1,500 or more to receive 10% discount off your bills for a year.